Toyota Fortuner Vs MINI 3 door comparison
Compare Toyota Fortuner and MINI 3 door
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Toyota Fortuner Vs MINI 3 door on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Toyota Fortuner starts at ₹ 33.08 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 34.96 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Toyota Fortuner costs ₹ 35.45 Lakh, whereas the Toyota Fortuner Diesel top-end costs ₹ 40.19 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the MINI 3 door starts at ₹ 39.42 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 51.57 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the MINI 3 door costs ₹ 35.14 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Toyota Fortuner base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 14 kmpl. The MINI 3 door base Petrol returns 16 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 21 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Toyota Fortuner gets 164 bhp Petrol engine and 175 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the MINI 3 door comes in 2 Petrol 189, 228 bhp engines and 114 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Toyota Fortuner and MINI 3 door
The hottest segments ruling our market are indeed SUVs and when it comes to the flagships in this space, it's the big beasts - the Toyota Fortuner and the Ford Endeavour. The Fortuner has always... Read More
Related Comparison of Toyota Fortuner
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Passenger Vehicle Sales Flat In November 2019, SUVs Grow 32.7 Per Cent
- Hyundai Announces A Price Hike Across All Models From January 2020
- Tata Nexon EV Official Unveiling Date Announced
- Nokia Halts Legal Action Against Daimler With Mediation Offer In Patent Row
- SK Innovation To Supply Batteries For Mercedes-Benz Hybrid Car In China
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review