Toyota Fortuner Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS comparison
Compare Toyota Fortuner and Mercedes-Benz GLS
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Toyota Fortuner Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Toyota Fortuner starts at ₹ 33.08 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 34.96 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Toyota Fortuner costs ₹ 35.45 Lakh, whereas the Toyota Fortuner Diesel top-end costs ₹ 40.19 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-Benz GLS starts at ₹ 1.04 Crore. The base Diesel model of the Mercedes-Benz GLS costs ₹ 1.04 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Toyota Fortuner base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 14 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz GLS base Petrol returns 10 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 11 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Toyota Fortuner gets 164 bhp Petrol engine and 175 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mercedes-Benz GLS comes in 329 bhp Petrol engine and 254 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Toyota Fortuner and Mercedes-Benz GLS
The hottest segments ruling our market are indeed SUVs and when it comes to the flagships in this space, it's the big beasts - the Toyota Fortuner and the Ford Endeavour. The Fortuner has always... Read More
We take you down the memory lane as I recalls my chronicles with the original TVS Victor my father bought 14 years ago, while comparing it to the all-new 2016 Victor launched earlier this year. Read More
Related Comparison of Toyota Fortuner
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Maruti Suzuki Alto S-CNG Variants Launched; Prices Start At Rs. 4.32 Lakh
- Japan Prosecutors Hit Back At Ghosn's '8 hours Of Questions' Claim
- Seven WWII Bombs Made Safe At Tesla's German Factory Site
- Mercedes-Benz Introduces Fast Lane Body & Paint Repair For Faster Accidental Repair Jobs
- 2020 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza SHVS Petrol Spotted Ahead Of Launch
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review