Toyota Fortuner Vs Mercedes-Benz GLE comparison
Compare Toyota Fortuner and Mercedes-Benz GLE
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Toyota Fortuner Vs Mercedes-Benz GLE on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Toyota Fortuner starts at ₹ 33.08 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 34.96 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Toyota Fortuner costs ₹ 35.45 Lakh, whereas the Toyota Fortuner Diesel top-end costs ₹ 40.19 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-Benz GLE starts at ₹ 92.5 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the Mercedes-Benz GLE costs ₹ 79.48 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Mercedes-Benz GLE comes with a price tag of ₹ 92.08 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Toyota Fortuner base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 14 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz GLE base Petrol returns 9 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 10 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Toyota Fortuner gets 164 bhp Petrol engine and 175 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mercedes-Benz GLE comes in 333 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 204, 258 bhp engines.
Dec 01, 2018 01:01 PM
While the 450 petrol is the obvious performer, the 400d is my pick for all its grunt and power. Its also the right blend of sophisticated and smooth with brawny and brave. All while also giving... Read More
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Toyota Fortuner and Mercedes-Benz GLE
The hottest segments ruling our market are indeed SUVs and when it comes to the flagships in this space, it's the big beasts - the Toyota Fortuner and the Ford Endeavour. The Fortuner has always... Read More
Related Comparison of Toyota Fortuner
- Hyundai Venue Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Hyundai Venue Vs Nissan Kicks Vs Hyundai New Santro
- Hyundai Xcent SX Petrol Vs Hyundai Xcent S Petrol
- Hyundai Xcent Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD
- Maserati Levante Vs Jaguar F-Pace
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Jaguar XF Vs BMW 5 Series
- Jeep Compass Sport Plus Diesel Vs Jeep Compass Longitude (O) 2.0 Diesel
- Jeep Compass Vs Ford EcoSport
- BMW X3 Vs Jeep Compass Vs Tata Hexa
Recent News and Reviews
- Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS6 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 3.81 Lakh
- Here's How Ex-Nissan Boss Carlos Ghosn Escaped From Japan
- 2020 Porsche 718 Cayman GTS 4.0 And Boxster GTS 4.0 Unveiled
- Ather 450X Launch Details Revealed
- Groupe Renault Worldwide Sales In 2019 Down By 3.4 Per Cent; India Shows Strong Growth
- Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Review
- 2019 Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Automatic Review
- 2020 Suzuki Access 125 BS6 First Ride Review
- MG ZS Electric SUV Review
- Honda SP 125 First Ride Review