Toyota Fortuner Vs Ford Mustang comparison
Compare Toyota Fortuner and Ford Mustang
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Toyota Fortuner Vs Ford Mustang on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Toyota Fortuner starts at ₹ 33.08 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 34.96 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Toyota Fortuner costs ₹ 35.45 Lakh, whereas the Toyota Fortuner Diesel top-end costs ₹ 40.19 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Ford Mustang starts at ₹ 83.71 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Toyota Fortuner base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 14 kmpl. The Ford Mustang base Petrol returns 12 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Toyota Fortuner gets 164 bhp Petrol engine and 175 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Ford Mustang comes in 401 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Toyota Fortuner and Ford Mustang
The hottest segments ruling our market are indeed SUVs and when it comes to the flagships in this space, it's the big beasts - the Toyota Fortuner and the Ford Endeavour. The Fortuner has always... Read More
Related Comparison of Toyota Fortuner
- Hyundai Venue Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Hyundai Venue Vs Nissan Kicks Vs Hyundai New Santro
- Hyundai Xcent SX Petrol Vs Hyundai Xcent S Petrol
- Hyundai Xcent Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD
- Maserati Levante Vs Jaguar F-Pace
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Jaguar XF Vs BMW 5 Series
- Jeep Compass Sport Plus Diesel Vs Jeep Compass Longitude (O) 2.0 Diesel
- Jeep Compass Vs Ford EcoSport
- BMW X3 Vs Jeep Compass Vs Tata Hexa
Recent News and Reviews
- BS6 TVS Star City+ Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 62,034
- Tata Tiago, Tigor, Nexon Facelifts Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 4.60 Lakh
- Tata Tiago And Tigor Score 4 Stars In Global NCAP Crash Tests
- GM's Cruise Unit Unveils Driverless Prototype Vehicle For Ride-Sharing Service
- Tata Altroz Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 5.29 Lakh
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review