Toyota Etios Liva Vs Nissan Micra Active comparison
Compare Toyota Etios Liva and Nissan Micra Active
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Toyota Etios Liva Vs Nissan Micra Active on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Toyota Etios Liva starts at ₹ 5.71 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 7.31 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Toyota Etios Liva costs ₹ 7.35 Lakh, whereas the Toyota Etios Liva Diesel top-end costs ₹ 8.6 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Nissan Micra Active starts at ₹ 5.15 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 6.19 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Toyota Etios Liva base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 24 kmpl. The Nissan Micra Active base Petrol returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Toyota Etios Liva gets 79 bhp Petrol engine and 67 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Nissan Micra Active comes in 67 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Toyota Etios Liva
- Renault Triber Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Toyota Etios Liva Vs Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Renault Kwid Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Tata Tiago Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Tata Tigor Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Volkswagen Polo Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Toyota Etios Cross Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Tata Tiago Vs Toyota Etios Cross
- Ford EcoSport Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Tesla's German Plant To Produce 500,000 Cars A Year: Report
- Porsche's Electric Taycan Draws Interest From 30,000 Buyers: Report
- Yamaha Tenere 700 Adventure May Be Introduced
- Mercedes-Benz India To Hike Prices Across Its Portfolio From January 2020
- New Vehicle Registration Increased By 2% In November 2019: FADA
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review