Toyota Platinum Etios Vs Tata Tigor JTP comparison
Compare Toyota Platinum Etios and Tata Tigor JTP
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Toyota Platinum Etios Vs Tata Tigor JTP on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Toyota Platinum Etios starts at ₹ 7.63 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 9.08 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Toyota Platinum Etios costs ₹ 8.88 Lakh, whereas the Toyota Platinum Etios Diesel top-end costs ₹ 10.33 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Tata Tigor JTP starts at ₹ 8.69 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Toyota Platinum Etios base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 24 kmpl. The Tata Tigor JTP base Petrol returns 24 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Toyota Platinum Etios gets 89 bhp Petrol engine and 67 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Tata Tigor JTP comes in 110 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Toyota Platinum Etios
- Toyota Etios Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire Vs Hyundai Xcent
- Toyota Yaris Vs Toyota Etios
- Fiat Linea Vs Toyota Etios
- Ford EcoSport Vs Toyota Etios
- Mahindra e-Verito Vs Toyota Etios
- Ford Figo Aspire Vs Toyota Etios
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 Vs Toyota Etios
- Toyota Etios GD Vs Toyota Etios G
Recent News and Reviews
- McLaren MCL35 Will "Shine" At The 2020 F1 Season. Quite Literally Though!
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Kia Reveals New-Gen Sorento SUV
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review