Toyota Platinum Etios Vs Mahindra Verito Vibe comparison
Compare Toyota Platinum Etios and Mahindra Verito Vibe
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Toyota Platinum Etios Vs Mahindra Verito Vibe on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Toyota Platinum Etios starts at ₹ 7.63 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 9.08 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Toyota Platinum Etios costs ₹ 8.88 Lakh, whereas the Toyota Platinum Etios Diesel top-end costs ₹ 10.33 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra Verito Vibe starts at ₹ 7.54 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 8.59 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Toyota Platinum Etios base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 24 kmpl. The Mahindra Verito Vibe base Diesel returns 21 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Toyota Platinum Etios gets 89 bhp Petrol engine and 67 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mahindra Verito Vibe comes in 64 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Toyota Platinum Etios
- Toyota Etios Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire Vs Hyundai Xcent
- Toyota Yaris Vs Toyota Etios
- Fiat Linea Vs Toyota Etios
- Ford EcoSport Vs Toyota Etios
- Mahindra e-Verito Vs Toyota Etios
- Ford Figo Aspire Vs Toyota Etios
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 Vs Toyota Etios
- Toyota Etios GD Vs Toyota Etios G
Recent News and Reviews
- Maserati's New Super Sports Car To Be Named MC20
- Self-Driving Car Companies Complain California Test Data May Mislead
- Daimler Warns Of 'Significant Adverse Effects' Of Virus Outbreak
- Meet The World's First 3D Printed Hybrid Hypercar - Czinger 21C
- China's Geely Starts Online Sales As Coronavirus Keeps Buyers At Home
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun