Toyota Corolla Altis Vs Tata Tigor EV comparison
Compare Toyota Corolla Altis and Tata Tigor EV
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Toyota Corolla Altis Vs Tata Tigor EV on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Toyota Corolla Altis starts at ₹ 19.65 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 24.07 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Toyota Corolla Altis costs ₹ 20.99 Lakh, whereas the Toyota Corolla Altis Diesel top-end costs ₹ 22.94 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Electric version of the Tata Tigor EV starts at ₹ 10.68 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 11.03 Lakh for range topping Electric model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Toyota Corolla Altis base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 21 kmpl. The Tata Tigor EV base Electric returns 142 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Toyota Corolla Altis gets 138 bhp Petrol engine and 87 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Tata Tigor EV comes in 40 bhp Electric engine.
Related Comparison of Toyota Corolla Altis
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Vs Toyota Corolla Altis
- MG Hector Vs Toyota Corolla Altis
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire Vs Honda Amaze
- Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Vs Toyota Corolla Altis
- Volkswagen Passat Vs Toyota Corolla Altis
- Volkswagen Polo Vs Toyota Corolla Altis
- Mahindra Marazzo Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Toyota Corolla Altis
- Honda City Vs Mercedes-Benz C-Class
- Kia Seltos Vs Toyota Corolla Altis
Recent News and Reviews
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Facelift Launched; Prices Start At Rs. 4.89 lakh
- All-New Hero Xtreme 160R Unveiled; Launch In March 2020
- Nissan's New CEO Says Willing To Be Fired If No Turnaround
- Global NCAP Recognises Mahindra's Efforts After XUV300 Wins 'Safer Choice' Award
- McLaren MCL35 Will "Shine" At The 2020 F1 Season. Quite Literally Though!
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review