Toyota Camry Vs Volvo S90 comparison
Compare Toyota Camry and Volvo S90
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Toyota Camry Vs Volvo S90 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Volvo S90 starts at ₹ 61.49 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 69.75 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Hybrid version of the Toyota Camry starts at ₹ 44.49 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Volvo S90 base Diesel engine returns 17 kmpl. The Toyota Camry base Hybrid returns 19 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Volvo S90 gets 187 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Toyota Camry comes in 176 bhp Hybrid engine.
Related Comparison of Toyota Camry
- BMW 3 Series Vs Toyota Camry
- Toyota Camry Vs Toyota Prius
- Toyota Yaris Vs Toyota Camry
- Toyota Camry Vs Honda Civic
- Toyota Camry Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Toyota Camry Vs Toyota Corolla Altis
- Honda City Vs Toyota Camry
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Toyota Camry
- Ford EcoSport Vs Toyota Camry
- Toyota Camry Vs Ford Mustang
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 1.15 Lakh
- 2020 Mahindra Roxor Revealed
- Honda Two-Wheelers' BS6 Range Sales Cross 1 Lakh Units
- Fiat Chrysler Asks U.S. Court To Toss Out GM Racketeering Claims
- Okinawa Teases Electric Maxi-Scooter Ahead Of 2020 Auto Expo
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review