Toyota Camry Vs Skoda Superb comparison
Compare Toyota Camry and Skoda Superb
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Toyota Camry Vs Skoda Superb on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Skoda Superb starts at ₹ 30.91 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 36.82 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Skoda Superb costs ₹ 33.86 Lakh, whereas the Skoda Superb Diesel top-end costs ₹ 39.77 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Hybrid version of the Toyota Camry starts at ₹ 44.49 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Skoda Superb base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 18 kmpl. The Toyota Camry base Hybrid returns 19 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Skoda Superb gets 177 bhp Petrol engine and 174 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Toyota Camry comes in 176 bhp Hybrid engine.
Related Comparison of Toyota Camry
Recent News and Reviews
- Daimler Warns Of 'Significant Adverse Effects' Of Virus Outbreak
- Meet The World's First 3D Printed Hybrid Hypercar - Czinger 21C
- China's Geely Starts Online Sales As Coronavirus Keeps Buyers At Home
- 2020 Volkswagen T-Roc Launch Date Announced
- Hyundai i20: New Vs Old
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun