Toyota Camry Vs Skoda Superb comparison
Compare Toyota Camry and Skoda Superb
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Toyota Camry Vs Skoda Superb on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Skoda Superb starts at ₹ 30.91 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 36.82 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Skoda Superb costs ₹ 33.86 Lakh, whereas the Skoda Superb Diesel top-end costs ₹ 39.77 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Hybrid version of the Toyota Camry starts at ₹ 44.49 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Skoda Superb base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 18 kmpl. The Toyota Camry base Hybrid returns 19 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Skoda Superb gets 177 bhp Petrol engine and 174 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Toyota Camry comes in 176 bhp Hybrid engine.
Related Comparison of Toyota Camry
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- TVS NTorq 125 Sales Cross 4 Lakh Units
- 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched; Priced At Rs. 13.75 Lakh
- Porsche Cayenne Coupe Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 1.31 Crore
- Tata Altroz Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai i20 Vs Honda Jazz: Specification Comparison
- Isuzu Announces 8 Year/ 2 Lakh Km Warranty On The MU-X SUV
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review