Toyota Camry Vs Nissan Sunny comparison
Compare Toyota Camry and Nissan Sunny
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Toyota Camry Vs Nissan Sunny on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Nissan Sunny starts at ₹ 8.1 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 11.35 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Nissan Sunny costs ₹ 9.85 Lakh, whereas the Nissan Sunny Diesel top-end costs ₹ 11.35 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Hybrid version of the Toyota Camry starts at ₹ 44.49 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Nissan Sunny base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 23 kmpl. The Toyota Camry base Hybrid returns 19 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Nissan Sunny gets 2 Petrol 98, 100 bhp engines and 85 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Toyota Camry comes in 176 bhp Hybrid engine.
Related Comparison of Toyota Camry
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Kia Seltos
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Ford EcoSport Vs Kia Seltos
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Hyundai New Santro
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Mahindra Marazzo
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Kia Seltos
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Honda Amaze
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Cross
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Vs Kia Seltos
Recent News and Reviews
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Facelift: Accessories Packages Explained
- BMW iNext Teased; Undergoes Hot Weather Testing
- BS6 Hero Super Splendor: All You Need To Know
- Hyundai Shuts Down Factory In Korea After Worker Tests Positive For Coronavirus
- Tesla Shares Slump As Coronavirus Hits China Car Registrations
- 2020 KTM 390 Duke First Ride Review
- 2020 KTM 200 Duke First Ride Review
- 2020 Honda Activa 6G Review
- Toyota Vellfire First Drive Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review