Toyota Camry Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport comparison
Compare Toyota Camry and Land Rover Range Rover Sport
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Toyota Camry Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Land Rover Range Rover Sport starts at ₹ 1.36 Crore and goes up to ₹ 2.19 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Land Rover Range Rover Sport costs ₹ 1.23 Crore, whereas the Land Rover Range Rover Sport Diesel top-end costs ₹ 1.76 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Hybrid version of the Toyota Camry starts at ₹ 44.49 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Land Rover Range Rover Sport base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 8 kmpl. The Toyota Camry base Hybrid returns 19 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Land Rover Range Rover Sport gets 3 Petrol 335, 503, 567 bhp engines and 2 Diesel 255, 335 bhp engines, whereas the Toyota Camry comes in 176 bhp Hybrid engine.
Related Comparison of Toyota Camry
Recent News and Reviews
- Clock's Ticking For Nissan Boss Uchida To Show He Has A Plan: Report
- Tata Motors To Supply Tigor EVs To Gujarat Vij Under EESL Tender
- Ford India Introduces FordPass Connected Tech For All BS6 Models
- Maruti Suzuki Shifts Production Focus To Small Cars That Are Driving Sales
- Germany's Volkswagen And Daimler Push For More 'Sustainable' Chile Lithium
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review