Toyota Camry Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport comparison
Compare Toyota Camry and Land Rover Range Rover Sport
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Toyota Camry Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Land Rover Range Rover Sport starts at ₹ 1.36 Crore and goes up to ₹ 2.19 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Land Rover Range Rover Sport costs ₹ 1.23 Crore, whereas the Land Rover Range Rover Sport Diesel top-end costs ₹ 1.76 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Hybrid version of the Toyota Camry starts at ₹ 44.49 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Land Rover Range Rover Sport base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 8 kmpl. The Toyota Camry base Hybrid returns 19 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Land Rover Range Rover Sport gets 3 Petrol 335, 503, 567 bhp engines and 2 Diesel 255, 335 bhp engines, whereas the Toyota Camry comes in 176 bhp Hybrid engine.
Related Comparison of Toyota Camry
- Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition
- Ford EcoSport Vs Renault Duster
- BMW X1 Vs Ford Endeavour Vs Renault Duster
- Ford Freestyle Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Toyota Innova Crysta Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs Honda BR-V
- Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs MG Hector
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Tata Nexon
- Hyundai i20 Active Vs Hyundai Elite i20
Recent News and Reviews
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Tata Sons Contributes Rs. 1000 Crore To Fight COVID-19
- Supreme Court Order On Sale Of BS4 Vehicles: All You Need To Know
- Tata Trusts Pledges Rs. 500 Crore For The Fight Against Coronavirus
- Harley-Davidson Withdraws Its Financial Forecasts For 2020 Due To Coronavirus Disruption
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Dr. Abhay Firodia Group Creates A Rs. 25 Crore Covid-19 Fund
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Review
- Jawa Perak: First Impressions