Toyota Camry Vs Audi A5 comparison
Compare Toyota Camry and Audi A5
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Toyota Camry Vs Audi A5 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Audi A5 starts at ₹ 55.4 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 69.24 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Hybrid version of the Toyota Camry starts at ₹ 37.5 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi A5 base Diesel engine returns 17 kmpl. The Toyota Camry base Hybrid returns 19 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Audi A5 gets 188 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Toyota Camry comes in 176 bhp Hybrid engine.
Apr 22, 2017 10:46 AM
The new A5 Cabriolet is a stunner. The Cabrio uses the same face as the coupe, but naturally has different flanks and rear. It has a bold and wide face, accentuated by the new grille and a very... Read More
Related Comparison of Toyota Camry
- Toyota Yaris Vs Toyota Camry
- Toyota Camry Vs BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo
- BMW 3 Series Vs Toyota Camry
- BMW 5 Series Vs Toyota Camry
- Toyota Camry Vs Jeep Compass
- Toyota Camry Vs Jeep Grand Cherokee
- Toyota Camry Vs Audi A4
- Toyota Camry Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Toyota Camry
- Toyota Camry Vs Skoda Superb
- Ford EcoSport Vs Honda City
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Aura
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Honda City Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Nexon
- Lamborghini Huracan Vs BMW i8
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Alturas G4 Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS
Recent News and Reviews
- Toyota Announces Measures To Aid Customers Amid Coronavirus Lockdown
- 2020 Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom Prices Revealed
- MG Motor India In Better Shape Than Most Other Players: Rajeev Chaba
- Maruti Suzuki Sells Over 7.5 Lakh BS6 Vehicles In India Ahead Of Deadline
- Coronavirus Crisis: Is Online Buying The Future of Auto Sales?
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review