Tata Tigor JTP Vs Tata Nexon comparison
Compare Tata Tigor JTP and Tata Nexon
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Tigor JTP Vs Tata Nexon on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Tata Nexon starts at ₹ 7.35 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 12.13 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Tata Nexon costs ₹ 8.48 Lakh, whereas the Tata Nexon Diesel top-end costs ₹ 13.19 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Tata Tigor JTP starts at ₹ 8.69 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Tata Nexon base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 17 kmpl. The Tata Tigor JTP base Petrol returns 24 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Tata Nexon gets 2 Petrol 108, 110 bhp engines and 2 Diesel 110, 108 bhp engines, whereas the Tata Tigor JTP comes in 110 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Tata Tigor JTP and Tata Nexon
The sub 4-metre subcompact SUV segment is the fastest growing and possibly most popular automotive segment in the country. With players like the Ford Ecosport, Mahindra TUV 300 and the Honda WR-V... Read More
Related Comparison of Tata Tigor JTP
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- CEAT Launches Gripp XL And Zoom X3 Tubeless Tyres At India Bike Week 2019
- Tesla Boss Elon Musk Wins Defamation Trial Over His 'Pedo Guy' Tweet
- German Industry Slump Sparks Renewed Economic Growth Fears
- Renault Sells Over 18,500 Units Of The Triber MPV In 4 Months
- China's Dongfeng Plans Partial Sale Of PSA Stake: Report
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review
- Toyota Glanza Review