Tata Tigor JTP Vs Mahindra Verito Vibe comparison
Compare Tata Tigor JTP and Mahindra Verito Vibe
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Tigor JTP Vs Mahindra Verito Vibe on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Tata Tigor JTP starts at ₹ 8.69 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra Verito Vibe starts at ₹ 7.54 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 8.59 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Tata Tigor JTP base Petrol engine returns 24 kmpl. The Mahindra Verito Vibe base Diesel returns 21 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Tata Tigor JTP gets 110 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Mahindra Verito Vibe comes in 64 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Tata Tigor JTP
Recent News and Reviews
- Classic Cars And Bikes Line Up at 21 Gun Salute Concours d'Elegance Held In India
- Ford Figo, Aspire & Freestyle Upgraded To BS6 Norms; Prices Start At Rs. 5.39 Lakh
- 2020 Hyundai Creta To Launch In March; Details Out
- Hero MotoCorp Head Pawan Munjal Says It's The Era Of Partnerships For EVs
- Jaguar Land Rover's UK Output At Risk From Coronavirus-Hit Supplies
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review