Tata Tigor JTP Vs Mahindra e-Verito comparison
Compare Tata Tigor JTP and Mahindra e-Verito
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Tigor JTP Vs Mahindra e-Verito on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Tata Tigor JTP starts at ₹ 8.69 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Electric version of the Mahindra e-Verito starts at ₹ 11.35 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 11.77 Lakh for range topping Electric model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Tata Tigor JTP base Petrol engine returns 24 kmpl. The Mahindra e-Verito base Electric returns 140 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Tata Tigor JTP gets 110 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Mahindra e-Verito comes in 41 bhp Electric engine.
Related Comparison of Tata Tigor JTP
Recent News and Reviews
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- Mahindra XUV300 Receives Global NCAP's First Ever 'Safer Choice' Award
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Volkswagen Golf GTD Teased
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review