Tata Tigor JTP Vs Mahindra e-Verito comparison
Compare Tata Tigor JTP and Mahindra e-Verito
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Tigor JTP Vs Mahindra e-Verito on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Tata Tigor JTP starts at ₹ 8.69 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Electric version of the Mahindra e-Verito starts at ₹ 10.39 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 10.94 Lakh for range topping Electric model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Tata Tigor JTP base Petrol engine returns 24 kmpl. The Mahindra e-Verito base Electric returns 100 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Tata Tigor JTP gets 110 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Mahindra e-Verito comes in 41 bhp Electric engine.
Related Comparison of Tata Tigor JTP
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Next-Gen Hyundai Creta Spotted With Dual-Tip Exhaust
- Tesla's German Plant To Produce 500,000 Cars A Year: Report
- Porsche's Electric Taycan Draws Interest From 30,000 Buyers: Report
- Yamaha Tenere 700 Adventure May Be Introduced
- Mercedes-Benz India To Hike Prices Across Its Portfolio From January 2020
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review