Tata Tigor JTP Vs Honda Amaze comparison
Compare Tata Tigor JTP and Honda Amaze
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Tigor JTP Vs Honda Amaze on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Honda Amaze starts at ₹ 6.58 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 10.02 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Honda Amaze costs ₹ 8.07 Lakh, whereas the Honda Amaze Diesel top-end costs ₹ 11.18 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Tata Tigor JTP starts at ₹ 8.69 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda Amaze base Petrol engine returns 19 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 24 kmpl. The Tata Tigor JTP base Petrol returns 24 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Honda Amaze gets 89 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 99, 79 bhp engines, whereas the Tata Tigor JTP comes in 110 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Tata Tigor JTP and Honda Amaze
We compare the newly launched Volkswagen Ameo with the other popular offerings including the Ford Figo Aspire and Honda Amaze in the sub-compact sedan segment. Can you guess who wins? Read More
We had been itching to find out how the new entrants in the segment fared on the road, so we took the Amaze, Xcent and Zest for a spin. As for why the Swit Dzire was left out of the comparison,... Read More
Related Comparison of Tata Tigor JTP
Recent News and Reviews
- General Motors To Wind Down Australia, New Zealand Operations, Sell Thailand Plant
- Clock's Ticking For Nissan Boss Uchida To Show He Has A Plan: Report
- Tata Motors To Supply Tigor EVs To Gujarat Vij Under EESL Tender
- Ford India Introduces FordPass Connected Tech For All BS6 Models
- Maruti Suzuki Shifts Production Focus To Small Cars That Are Driving Sales
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review