Tata Tigor EV Vs Tata Tigor JTP comparison
Compare Tata Tigor EV and Tata Tigor JTP
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Tigor EV Vs Tata Tigor JTP on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Tata Tigor JTP starts at ₹ 8.69 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Electric version of the Tata Tigor EV starts at ₹ 10.68 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 11.03 Lakh for range topping Electric model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Tata Tigor JTP base Petrol engine returns 24 kmpl. The Tata Tigor EV base Electric returns 142 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Tata Tigor JTP gets 110 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Tata Tigor EV comes in 40 bhp Electric engine.
Related Comparison of Tata Tigor EV
- Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition
- Ford EcoSport Vs Renault Duster
- BMW X1 Vs Ford Endeavour Vs Renault Duster
- Ford Freestyle Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Toyota Innova Crysta Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs Honda BR-V
- Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs MG Hector
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Tata Nexon
- Hyundai i20 Active Vs Hyundai Elite i20
Recent News and Reviews
- Tata Trusts Pledges Rs. 500 Crore For The Fight Against Coronavirus
- Harley-Davidson Withdraws Its Financial Forecasts For 2020 Due To Coronavirus Disruption
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Dr. Abhay Firodia Group Creates A Rs. 25 Crore Covid-19 Fund
- Coronavirus Pandemic: TVS And Sundaram-Clayton To Spend Rs. 30 Crore To Curb Spread
- Hyundai Great India Drive; Exploring Spiti In A Hyundai Venue
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Review
- Jawa Perak: First Impressions