Tata Tigor EV Vs Tata Nexon comparison
Compare Tata Tigor EV and Tata Nexon
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Tigor EV Vs Tata Nexon on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Tata Nexon starts at ₹ 7.86 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 13.12 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Tata Nexon costs ₹ 9.53 Lakh, whereas the Tata Nexon Diesel top-end costs ₹ 14.86 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Electric version of the Tata Tigor EV starts at ₹ 10.68 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 11.03 Lakh for range topping Electric model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Tata Nexon base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 22 kmpl. The Tata Tigor EV base Electric returns 142 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Tata Nexon gets 108 bhp Petrol engine and 108 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Tata Tigor EV comes in 40 bhp Electric engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Tata Tigor EV and Tata Nexon
The sub 4-metre subcompact SUV segment is the fastest growing and possibly most popular automotive segment in the country. With players like the Ford Ecosport, Mahindra TUV 300 and the Honda WR-V... Read More
Related Comparison of Tata Tigor EV
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Kia Seltos
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Ford EcoSport Vs Kia Seltos
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Hyundai New Santro
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Mahindra Marazzo
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Kia Seltos
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Honda Amaze
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Cross
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Vs Kia Seltos
Recent News and Reviews
- 2021 Mercedes-AMG GLA 45 Breaks Cover
- Panasonic To Exit Solar Production At Tesla's New York Plant As Partnership Frays
- 2020 Geneva Motor Show: Mercedes EQA Electric SUV Teased
- New Generation Royal Enfield Thunderbird Could Be Called Meteor; Spied Testing
- Mercedes-Benz India Kick Starts Bookings For The A-Class Limousine
- 2020 KTM 390 Duke First Ride Review
- 2020 KTM 200 Duke First Ride Review
- 2020 Honda Activa 6G Review
- Toyota Vellfire First Drive Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review