Tata Tigor EV Vs Mahindra Verito Vibe comparison
Compare Tata Tigor EV and Mahindra Verito Vibe
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Tigor EV Vs Mahindra Verito Vibe on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Mahindra Verito Vibe starts at ₹ 6.58 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 7.5 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Electric version of the Tata Tigor EV starts at ₹ 9.54 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 9.86 Lakh for range topping Electric model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra Verito Vibe base Diesel engine returns 21 kmpl. The Tata Tigor EV base Electric returns 142 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra Verito Vibe gets 64 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Tata Tigor EV comes in 40 bhp Electric engine.
Related Comparison of Tata Tigor EV
- Ford EcoSport Vs Honda City
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Aura
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Honda City Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Nexon
- Lamborghini Huracan Vs BMW i8
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Alturas G4 Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS
Recent News and Reviews
- Toyota Announces Measures To Aid Customers Amid Coronavirus Lockdown
- 2020 Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom Prices Revealed
- MG Motor India In Better Shape Than Most Other Players: Rajeev Chaba
- Maruti Suzuki Sells Over 7.5 Lakh BS6 Vehicles In India Ahead Of Deadline
- Coronavirus Crisis: Is Online Buying The Future of Auto Sales?
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review