Tata Tigor Vs Volkswagen Ameo comparison
Compare Tata Tigor and Volkswagen Ameo
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Tigor Vs Volkswagen Ameo on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Volkswagen Ameo starts at ₹ 6.89 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 9.11 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Volkswagen Ameo costs ₹ 8.27 Lakh, whereas the Volkswagen Ameo Diesel top-end costs ₹ 11.42 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Tata Tigor starts at ₹ 6.39 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 8.58 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Volkswagen Ameo base Petrol engine returns 19 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 22 kmpl. The Tata Tigor base Petrol returns 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Volkswagen Ameo gets 74 bhp Petrol engine and 108 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Tata Tigor comes in 84 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Tata Tigor and Volkswagen Ameo
The Tigor is the most affordable subcompact sedan, while the Maruti Suzuki Dzire has been a top seller. We try and found out if the Dzire has what it takes to compete against a newbie like the Tigor Read More
The Hyundai Xcent Facelift and the Volkswagen Ameo are both good-looking, feature rich and comes with capable powertrain options. So which one is a better choice? Let's find out. Read More
We compare the newly launched Volkswagen Ameo with the other popular offerings including the Ford Figo Aspire and Honda Amaze in the sub-compact sedan segment. Can you guess who wins? Read More
Related Comparison of Tata Tigor
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Hyundai Creta Interior Sketches Released
- Hyundai and Kia Develop World's First Predictive Gear Shift Control System
- Toyota Vellfire To Be Launched In February, Details Out
- Auto Components Supply Chain Could be Disrupted If Coronavirus Outbreak Persists Longer: ICRA
- Jaguar Land Rover's Project Vector Is An Autonomous Electric Concept
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review