Tata Tigor Vs Toyota Platinum Etios comparison
Compare Tata Tigor and Toyota Platinum Etios
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Tigor Vs Toyota Platinum Etios on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Toyota Platinum Etios starts at ₹ 7.63 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 9.08 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Toyota Platinum Etios costs ₹ 8.88 Lakh, whereas the Toyota Platinum Etios Diesel top-end costs ₹ 10.33 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Tata Tigor starts at ₹ 6.39 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 8.58 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Toyota Platinum Etios base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 24 kmpl. The Tata Tigor base Petrol returns 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Toyota Platinum Etios gets 89 bhp Petrol engine and 67 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Tata Tigor comes in 84 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Tata Tigor and Toyota Platinum Etios
The Tigor is the most affordable subcompact sedan, while the Maruti Suzuki Dzire has been a top seller. We try and found out if the Dzire has what it takes to compete against a newbie like the Tigor Read More
Related Comparison of Tata Tigor
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- Fiat Rolls Out Last Unit Of The 1.3-Litre Multijet Diesel Engine In India
- Kia Subcompact SUV Concept Sketches Out; Global Unveil At 2020 Auto Expo
- French Investigators To Move Ahead With Ghosn Prosecution Over Palace Party
- Triumph, Bajaj Partner To Make Sub Rs. 2 lakh Motorcycle In India; To Arrive In 2022
- Underperforming Euro Auto Shares Reflect Fear Of New Front In U.S. Trade Wars
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review