Tata Tigor Vs Toyota Platinum Etios comparison
Compare Tata Tigor and Toyota Platinum Etios
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Tigor Vs Toyota Platinum Etios on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Toyota Platinum Etios starts at ₹ 7.63 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 9.08 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Toyota Platinum Etios costs ₹ 8.88 Lakh, whereas the Toyota Platinum Etios Diesel top-end costs ₹ 10.33 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Tata Tigor starts at ₹ 6.39 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 8.58 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Toyota Platinum Etios base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 24 kmpl. The Tata Tigor base Petrol returns 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Toyota Platinum Etios gets 89 bhp Petrol engine and 67 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Tata Tigor comes in 84 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Tata Tigor and Toyota Platinum Etios
The Tigor is the most affordable subcompact sedan, while the Maruti Suzuki Dzire has been a top seller. We try and found out if the Dzire has what it takes to compete against a newbie like the Tigor Read More
Related Comparison of Tata Tigor
Recent News and Reviews
- Tata Motors To Supply Tigor EVs To Gujarat Vij Under EESL Tender
- Ford India Introduces FordPass Connected Tech For All BS6 Models
- Maruti Suzuki Shifts Production Focus To Small Cars That Are Driving Sales
- Germany's Volkswagen And Daimler Push For More 'Sustainable' Chile Lithium
- FADA Asks Manufacturers To Only Dispatch BS6 Vehicles To Dealers With Immediate Effect
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review