Tata Tigor XM Petrol Vs Tata Tigor XZ Petrol comparison
Compare Tata Tigor and Tata Tigor
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Tigor Vs Tata Tigor on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Tata Tigor starts at ₹ 6.39 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 8.58 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Tata Tigor base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Tata Tigor gets 84 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Tata Tigor and Tata Tigor
The Tigor is the most affordable subcompact sedan, while the Maruti Suzuki Dzire has been a top seller. We try and found out if the Dzire has what it takes to compete against a newbie like the Tigor Read More
- Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition
- Ford EcoSport Vs Renault Duster
- BMW X1 Vs Ford Endeavour Vs Renault Duster
- Ford Freestyle Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Toyota Innova Crysta Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs Honda BR-V
- Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs MG Hector
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Tata Nexon
- Hyundai i20 Active Vs Hyundai Elite i20
Recent News and Reviews
- Honda CBR1000RR-R Fireblade Wins Red Dot Design Award
- Centre issues orders banning sales of BS4 vehicles from April 1
- Harley-Davidson Settles Proxy Fight With Investor Impala
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Land Rover Deploys New-Gen Defender For Relief Operations Globally
- Honda CB-F Concept: All You Need To Know
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Review
- Jawa Perak: First Impressions