Tata Tigor Vs Mahindra e-Verito comparison
Compare Tata Tigor and Mahindra e-Verito
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Tigor Vs Mahindra e-Verito on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Tata Tigor starts at ₹ 6.03 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 8.29 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Tata Tigor costs ₹ 7.25 Lakh, whereas the Tata Tigor Diesel top-end costs ₹ 8.61 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Electric version of the Mahindra e-Verito starts at ₹ 10.39 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 10.94 Lakh for range topping Electric model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Tata Tigor base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 22 kmpl. The Mahindra e-Verito base Electric returns 100 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Tata Tigor gets 84 bhp Petrol engine and 69 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mahindra e-Verito comes in 41 bhp Electric engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Tata Tigor and Mahindra e-Verito
The Tigor is the most affordable subcompact sedan, while the Maruti Suzuki Dzire has been a top seller. We try and found out if the Dzire has what it takes to compete against a newbie like the Tigor Read More
Related Comparison of Tata Tigor
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Top Motorcycles At India Bike Week 2019
- Billionaire Lawrence Stroll Seeks Big Stake In Aston Martin - Report
- BMW Teases The M4 GT3; To Roll Out In 2022
- Tata Altroz: Variants Explained
- Maruti Suzuki Records Production Growth In November 2019 After Eight Months
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review
- Toyota Glanza Review