Tata Tigor Vs Mahindra e-Verito comparison
Compare Tata Tigor and Mahindra e-Verito
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Tigor Vs Mahindra e-Verito on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Tata Tigor starts at ₹ 6.39 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 8.58 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Electric version of the Mahindra e-Verito starts at ₹ 11.35 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 11.77 Lakh for range topping Electric model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Tata Tigor base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl. The Mahindra e-Verito base Electric returns 140 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Tata Tigor gets 84 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Mahindra e-Verito comes in 41 bhp Electric engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Tata Tigor and Mahindra e-Verito
The Tigor is the most affordable subcompact sedan, while the Maruti Suzuki Dzire has been a top seller. We try and found out if the Dzire has what it takes to compete against a newbie like the Tigor Read More
Related Comparison of Tata Tigor
- Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition
- Ford EcoSport Vs Renault Duster
- BMW X1 Vs Ford Endeavour Vs Renault Duster
- Ford Freestyle Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Toyota Innova Crysta Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs Honda BR-V
- Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs MG Hector
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Tata Nexon
- Hyundai i20 Active Vs Hyundai Elite i20
Recent News and Reviews
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Tata Sons Contributes Rs. 1000 Crore To Fight COVID-19
- Supreme Court Order On Sale Of BS4 Vehicles: All You Need To Know
- Tata Trusts Pledges Rs. 500 Crore For The Fight Against Coronavirus
- Harley-Davidson Withdraws Its Financial Forecasts For 2020 Due To Coronavirus Disruption
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Dr. Abhay Firodia Group Creates A Rs. 25 Crore Covid-19 Fund
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Review
- Jawa Perak: First Impressions