Tata Tigor Vs Hyundai i20 comparison
Compare Tata Tigor and Hyundai i20
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Tigor Vs Hyundai i20 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai i20 starts at ₹ 5.5 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 9.12 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Hyundai i20 costs ₹ 6.89 Lakh, whereas the Hyundai i20 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 9.32 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Tata Tigor starts at ₹ 5.75 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 7.49 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai i20 base Petrol engine returns 19 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 23 kmpl. The Tata Tigor base Petrol returns 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai i20 gets 82 bhp Petrol engine and 89 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Tata Tigor comes in 84 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Tata Tigor and Hyundai i20
The Tigor is the most affordable subcompact sedan, while the Maruti Suzuki Dzire has been a top seller. We try and found out if the Dzire has what it takes to compete against a newbie like the Tigor Read More
These cars are still not of the 'hot-hatch' level. It's a good start, and things will (hopefully) only get better and more manufacturers (again, hopefully) will embrace this relatively... Read More
Related Comparison of Tata Tigor
- Ford EcoSport Vs Honda City
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Aura
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Honda City Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Nexon
- Lamborghini Huracan Vs BMW i8
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Alturas G4 Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS
Recent News and Reviews
- Upcoming Hyundai Creta 7-Seater SUV Spotted Again In Korea
- BS6 Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 1.03 Lakh
- BS6 TVS Scooty Pep Plus Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 52,754
- Coronavirus: Preparing For The Rise Of An Empathetic Consumer
- BS6 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Petrol Launching Soon; Official Teaser Out
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review