Tata Tiago NRG Vs Mahindra KUV100 NXT comparison
Compare Tata Tiago NRG and Mahindra KUV100 NXT
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Tiago NRG Vs Mahindra KUV100 NXT on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mahindra KUV100 NXT starts at ₹ 5.44 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 8.03 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Mahindra KUV100 NXT costs ₹ 6.56 Lakh, whereas the Mahindra KUV100 NXT Diesel top-end costs ₹ 9.1 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Tata Tiago NRG starts at ₹ 6.24 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra KUV100 NXT base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 23 kmpl. The Tata Tiago NRG base Petrol returns 24 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra KUV100 NXT gets 82 bhp Petrol engine and 77 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Tata Tiago NRG comes in 85 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Tata Tiago NRG and Mahindra KUV100 NXT
The Mahindra KUV100 NXT is out there to prove a point, but it still has to go up against the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Ignis, before it poses to be a threat to the segment leader. So, we compare... Read More
Related Comparison of Tata Tiago NRG
Recent News and Reviews
- Hero MotoCorp Head Pawan Munjal Says It's The Era Of Partnerships For EVs
- Jaguar Land Rover's UK Output At Risk From Coronavirus-Hit Supplies
- Hero MotoCorp Is Open To A Partnership With Harley-Davidson: Report
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Toyota Teases Small SUV Ahead Of Global Debut
- 2020 Hyundai i20 Breaks Cover; Gets New Tech, Bolder Design
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review