Tata Tiago NRG Vs Hyundai Grand i10 comparison
Compare Tata Tiago NRG and Hyundai Grand i10
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Tiago NRG Vs Hyundai Grand i10 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai Grand i10 starts at ₹ 6.48 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 7.46 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Tata Tiago NRG starts at ₹ 6.24 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai Grand i10 base Petrol engine returns 19 kmpl. The Tata Tiago NRG base Petrol returns 24 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai Grand i10 gets 83 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Tata Tiago NRG comes in 85 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Tata Tiago NRG and Hyundai Grand i10
The brand new Hyundai Grand i10 Nios is ready to battle the mighty Maruti Suzuki Swift and formidable Ford Figo to claim the hatchback crown. Can it? Read More
Two cars stand on the evolution ladder - the Bolt and the Grand i10; while Hyundai wants to enter a new segment, Tata Motors wants to tell people that it's made a car that moves away from the... Read More
Related Comparison of Tata Tiago NRG
- Ford Endeavour Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Scorpio
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Tata Tiago Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio Vs Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Tata Tiago Vs Tata Zest
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Tata Tigor
- Tata Tigor XM Petrol Vs Tata Tigor XZ Petrol
- Toyota Camry Vs Skoda Superb
- Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs Toyota Etios Liva Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
Recent News and Reviews
- Leaked Images Show The Next Batpod From The Upcoming Batman Movie
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Facelift: All You Need To Know
- Top 5 Most Fuel-Efficient Compact SUVs In India
- Hyundai Venue 1.5 Diesel BS6 To Be Launched Soon; Bookings Begin At Dealerships
- 2020 Hero Passion Pro: All You Need To Know
- 2020 Honda Activa 6G Review
- Toyota Vellfire First Drive Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review