Tata Tiago NRG Vs Honda BR-V comparison
Compare Tata Tiago NRG and Honda BR-V
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Tiago NRG Vs Honda BR-V on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Honda BR-V starts at ₹ 10.89 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 15.27 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Honda BR-V costs ₹ 14.11 Lakh, whereas the Honda BR-V Diesel top-end costs ₹ 16.41 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Tata Tiago NRG starts at ₹ 6.24 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the Tata Tiago NRG costs ₹ 7.38 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda BR-V base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 22 kmpl. The Tata Tiago NRG base Petrol returns 24 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 27 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Honda BR-V gets 119 bhp Petrol engine and 100 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Tata Tiago NRG comes in 85 bhp Petrol engine and 70 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Tata Tiago NRG and Honda BR-V
Related Comparison of Tata Tiago NRG
- Hyundai Venue Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Hyundai Venue Vs Nissan Kicks Vs Hyundai New Santro
- Hyundai Xcent SX Petrol Vs Hyundai Xcent S Petrol
- Hyundai Xcent Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD
- Maserati Levante Vs Jaguar F-Pace
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Jaguar XF Vs BMW 5 Series
- Jeep Compass Sport Plus Diesel Vs Jeep Compass Longitude (O) 2.0 Diesel
- Jeep Compass Vs Ford EcoSport
- BMW X3 Vs Jeep Compass Vs Tata Hexa
Recent News and Reviews
- Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS6 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 3.81 Lakh
- Here's How Ex-Nissan Boss Carlos Ghosn Escaped From Japan
- 2020 Porsche 718 Cayman GTS 4.0 And Boxster GTS 4.0 Unveiled
- Ather 450X Launch Details Revealed
- Groupe Renault Worldwide Sales In 2019 Down By 3.4 Per Cent; India Shows Strong Growth
- Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Review
- 2019 Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Automatic Review
- 2020 Suzuki Access 125 BS6 First Ride Review
- MG ZS Electric SUV Review
- Honda SP 125 First Ride Review