Tata Tiago JTP Vs Mahindra KUV100 NXT comparison
Compare Tata Tiago JTP and Mahindra KUV100 NXT
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Tiago JTP Vs Mahindra KUV100 NXT on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mahindra KUV100 NXT starts at ₹ 5.44 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 8.03 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Mahindra KUV100 NXT costs ₹ 6.56 Lakh, whereas the Mahindra KUV100 NXT Diesel top-end costs ₹ 9.1 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Tata Tiago JTP starts at ₹ 7.68 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra KUV100 NXT base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 23 kmpl. The Tata Tiago JTP base Petrol returns 24 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra KUV100 NXT gets 82 bhp Petrol engine and 77 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Tata Tiago JTP comes in 110 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Tata Tiago JTP and Mahindra KUV100 NXT
The Mahindra KUV100 NXT is out there to prove a point, but it still has to go up against the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Ignis, before it poses to be a threat to the segment leader. So, we compare... Read More
Related Comparison of Tata Tiago JTP
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- India Bike Week 2019: Motorcycles To Watch Out For
- Maruti Suzuki India To Increase Car Prices From January 2020
- Ducati CEO Claudio Domenicali Named President Of Italy's 'Motor Valley'
- KTM 390 Adventure, KTM 250 Adventure To Debut At India Bike Week 2019
- MG ZS EV vs Hyundai Kona Electric: Features And Specifications Comparison
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review
- Toyota Glanza Review