Tata Tiago Revotron XZA AMT Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE comparison
Compare Tata Tiago and Tata Tiago
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Tiago Vs Tata Tiago on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Tata Tiago starts at ₹ 4.91 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 7.31 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Tata Tiago costs ₹ 5.84 Lakh, whereas the Tata Tiago Diesel top-end costs ₹ 7.52 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Tata Tiago base Petrol engine returns 24 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 27 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Tata Tiago gets 84 bhp Petrol engine and 69 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Tata Tiago and Tata Tiago
A diesel in the small hatch segment was unheard of, till Maruti Suzuki brought in the Celerio with a diesel power-plant. A small displacement diesel hatchback was now available for less than Rs. 5... Read More
Related Comparison of Tata Tiago
- Hyundai Venue Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Hyundai Venue Vs Nissan Kicks Vs Hyundai New Santro
- Hyundai Xcent SX Petrol Vs Hyundai Xcent S Petrol
- Hyundai Xcent Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD
- Maserati Levante Vs Jaguar F-Pace
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Jaguar XF Vs BMW 5 Series
- Jeep Compass Sport Plus Diesel Vs Jeep Compass Longitude (O) 2.0 Diesel
- Jeep Compass Vs Ford EcoSport
- BMW X3 Vs Jeep Compass Vs Tata Hexa
Recent News and Reviews
- Amazon India To Have 10,000 Electric Vehicles In Its Delivery Fleet By 2025
- BattRE LoEV Electric Scooter Launched; Priced At Rs. 59,900
- BS6 Royal Enfield Himalayan Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 1.87 Lakh
- Cricketer Virat Kohli Buys The New Audi Q8 Luxury Crossover
- BS6 TVS Apache RR 310 Launch Date Revealed
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review
- Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Review
- 2019 Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Automatic Review
- 2020 Suzuki Access 125 BS6 First Ride Review