Tata Tiago Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno comparison
Compare Tata Tiago and Maruti Suzuki Baleno
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Tiago Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Baleno starts at ₹ 6.21 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 10.18 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Maruti Suzuki Baleno costs ₹ 7.67 Lakh, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Baleno Diesel top-end costs ₹ 9.93 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Tata Tiago starts at ₹ 4.91 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 7.31 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Tata Tiago costs ₹ 5.84 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Tata Tiago comes with a price tag of ₹ 7.52 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki Baleno base Petrol engine returns 21 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 27 kmpl. The Tata Tiago base Petrol returns 24 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 27 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki Baleno gets 2 Petrol 89, 82 bhp engines and 74 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Tata Tiago comes in 84 bhp Petrol engine and 69 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Tata Tiago and Maruti Suzuki Baleno
The Maruti Suzuki Baleno is the king of the hill in the subcompact premium hatchback segment when it comes to sales figures. Even though the Baleno is sold only through the Nexa outlets, the hatch... Read More
A diesel in the small hatch segment was unheard of, till Maruti Suzuki brought in the Celerio with a diesel power-plant. A small displacement diesel hatchback was now available for less than Rs. 5... Read More
The Baleno was a crucial launch for the market and for Hyundai too! We pit the Hyundai i20 and the Baleno, for it is the car to beat in this segment. Read More
Related Comparison of Tata Tiago
- Tata Tiago Vs Nissan Micra Active
- Tata Tiago Vs Renault Kwid
- Volkswagen Polo Vs Tata Tiago
- Tata Tigor Vs Tata Tiago
- Renault Triber Vs Hyundai New Santro
- Tata Tiago Vs Tata Bolt
- Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XZ
- Tata Tiago Revotron XZA AMT Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Tata Tiago Vs Ford Figo
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design BS6 Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 39.9 Lakh
- TVS Announces Winners Of First-Ever TVS NTorq Call Of Design Contest
- TVS NTorq 125 Sales Cross 4 Lakh Units
- 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched; Priced At Rs. 13.75 Lakh
- Porsche Cayenne Coupe Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 1.31 Crore
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review