Tata Tiago Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 comparison
Compare Tata Tiago and Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Tiago Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 starts at ₹ 3.21 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 4.22 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Petrol+CNG version of the Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 costs ₹ 4.78 Lakh, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 Petrol+CNG top-end costs ₹ 4.83 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Tata Tiago starts at ₹ 5.13 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 7.57 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 base Petrol engine returns 25 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 31 kmpl. The Tata Tiago base Petrol returns 24 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 gets 47 bhp Petrol engine and 40 bhp Petrol+CNG engine, whereas the Tata Tiago comes in 86 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Tata Tiago and Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
A diesel in the small hatch segment was unheard of, till Maruti Suzuki brought in the Celerio with a diesel power-plant. A small displacement diesel hatchback was now available for less than Rs. 5... Read More
We pit the facelifted Maruti Suzuki Alto against its closest rivals Renault Kwid and the newly launched Datsun redi-GO. Read More
Related Comparison of Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- Self-Driving Car Companies Complain California Test Data May Mislead
- Daimler Warns Of 'Significant Adverse Effects' Of Virus Outbreak
- Meet The World's First 3D Printed Hybrid Hypercar - Czinger 21C
- China's Geely Starts Online Sales As Coronavirus Keeps Buyers At Home
- 2020 Volkswagen T-Roc Launch Date Announced
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun