Tata Sumo Vs Tata Safari Storme comparison
Compare Tata Sumo and Tata Safari Storme
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Sumo Vs Tata Safari Storme on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Tata Sumo starts at ₹ 8.76 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 10.4 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Tata Safari Storme starts at ₹ 13.32 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 19.32 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Tata Sumo base Diesel engine returns 16 kmpl. The Tata Safari Storme base Diesel returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Tata Sumo gets 84 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Tata Safari Storme comes in 2 Diesel 154, 148 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Tata Sumo
- Ford EcoSport Vs Mahindra NuvoSport
- Ford Endeavour Vs Tata Sumo
- Tata Harrier Vs Tata Sumo
- Tata Sumo Gold CX BS IV Vs Tata Sumo Gold CX BS IV
- Datsun Go Plus Vs Tata Sumo
- Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up Vs Tata Sumo
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Tata Sumo
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Mahindra Scorpio
- Mahindra Supro Vs Tata Sumo
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Tata Sumo
Recent News and Reviews
- Clock's Ticking For Nissan Boss Uchida To Show He Has A Plan: Report
- Tata Motors To Supply Tigor EVs To Gujarat Vij Under EESL Tender
- Ford India Introduces FordPass Connected Tech For All BS6 Models
- Maruti Suzuki Shifts Production Focus To Small Cars That Are Driving Sales
- Germany's Volkswagen And Daimler Push For More 'Sustainable' Chile Lithium
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review