Tata Sumo Vs Mahindra Supro comparison
Compare Tata Sumo and Mahindra Supro
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Sumo Vs Mahindra Supro on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Tata Sumo starts at ₹ 8.76 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 10.4 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra Supro starts at ₹ 5.84 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 6.47 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Tata Sumo base Diesel engine returns 16 kmpl. The Mahindra Supro base Diesel returns 24 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Tata Sumo gets 84 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mahindra Supro comes in 45 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Tata Sumo
- Ford EcoSport Vs Mahindra NuvoSport
- Ford Endeavour Vs Tata Sumo
- Tata Harrier Vs Tata Sumo
- Tata Sumo Gold CX BS IV Vs Tata Sumo Gold CX BS IV
- Datsun Go Plus Vs Tata Sumo
- Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up Vs Tata Sumo
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Tata Sumo
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Mahindra Scorpio
- Mahindra Supro Vs Tata Sumo
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Tata Sumo
Recent News and Reviews
- Self-Driving Car Companies Complain California Test Data May Mislead
- Daimler Warns Of 'Significant Adverse Effects' Of Virus Outbreak
- Meet The World's First 3D Printed Hybrid Hypercar - Czinger 21C
- China's Geely Starts Online Sales As Coronavirus Keeps Buyers At Home
- 2020 Volkswagen T-Roc Launch Date Announced
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun