Tata Sumo Vs Mahindra Supro comparison
Compare Tata Sumo and Mahindra Supro
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Sumo Vs Mahindra Supro on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Tata Sumo starts at ₹ 8.76 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 10.4 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra Supro starts at ₹ 5.84 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 6.47 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Tata Sumo base Diesel engine returns 16 kmpl. The Mahindra Supro base Diesel returns 24 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Tata Sumo gets 84 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mahindra Supro comes in 45 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Tata Sumo
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Sri Lanka To Launch First-ever Luxury Electric Supercar In 2020
- Hyundai Aura Official Sketches Revealed
- Nokia, Daimler, Others Agreed To Mediation To Resolve Licensing Dispute
- Google Maps Adds Plug Type Filter For EV Charging Stations
- China's BAIC Raising Daimler Stake To Unseat Geely As Top Shareholder: Report
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review