Tata Sumo Vs Mahindra Bolero comparison
Compare Tata Sumo and Mahindra Bolero
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Sumo Vs Mahindra Bolero on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Mahindra Bolero starts at ₹ 8.24 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 10.91 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Tata Sumo starts at ₹ 8.76 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 10.4 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra Bolero base Diesel engine returns 16 kmpl. The Tata Sumo base Diesel returns 16 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra Bolero gets 2 Diesel 63, 70 bhp engines, whereas the Tata Sumo comes in 84 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Tata Sumo
- MG Hector Vs Tata Sumo
- Tata Sumo Vs Tata Safari Storme
- Isuzu D-Max Vs Tata Sumo
- Mahindra Supro Vs Tata Sumo
- Hyundai i20 Active Vs Tata Sumo
- Tata Sumo Gold CX BS IV Vs Tata Sumo Gold CX BS IV
- Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up Vs Tata Sumo
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Tata Sumo
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Tata Sumo
- Mahindra Xylo Vs Tata Sumo
- Hyundai Venue Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Hyundai Venue Vs Nissan Kicks Vs Hyundai New Santro
- Hyundai Xcent SX Petrol Vs Hyundai Xcent S Petrol
- Hyundai Xcent Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD
- Maserati Levante Vs Jaguar F-Pace
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Jaguar XF Vs BMW 5 Series
- Jeep Compass Sport Plus Diesel Vs Jeep Compass Longitude (O) 2.0 Diesel
- Jeep Compass Vs Ford EcoSport
- BMW X3 Vs Jeep Compass Vs Tata Hexa
Recent News and Reviews
- Tesla Moves A Step Closer To Opening First European Factory With German Property deal
- Subaru Sets Mid-2030s Target To Sell Only Electric Vehicles
- Hyundai Aura: Price Expectation
- Hero Electric Flash Now Offered At Rs. 29,900
- MG Motor India Receives Over 2,800 Bookings For MG ZS EV In 27 Days
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review
- Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Review
- 2019 Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Automatic Review