Tata Safari Storme Vs Nissan Kicks comparison
Compare Tata Safari Storme and Nissan Kicks
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Safari Storme Vs Nissan Kicks on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Nissan Kicks starts at ₹ 10.91 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 13.02 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Nissan Kicks costs ₹ 11.3 Lakh, whereas the Nissan Kicks Diesel top-end costs ₹ 17.38 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Tata Safari Storme starts at ₹ 13.32 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 19.32 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Nissan Kicks base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Tata Safari Storme base Diesel returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Nissan Kicks gets 104 bhp Petrol engine and 108 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Tata Safari Storme comes in 2 Diesel 148, 154 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Tata Safari Storme and Nissan Kicks
Related Comparison of Tata Safari Storme
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500
- MG Hector Vs Tata Safari Storme
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Bolero Camper Vs Mitsubishi Pajero Sport
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Tata Safari Storme
- Tata Hexa Vs Tata Safari Storme
- Toyota Innova Crysta Vs Tata Safari Storme
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Scorpio
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs SsangYong Rexton W
Recent News and Reviews
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- Mahindra XUV300 Receives Global NCAP's First Ever 'Safer Choice' Award
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Volkswagen Golf GTD Teased
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review