Tata Safari Storme Vs MG Hector comparison
Compare Tata Safari Storme and MG Hector
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Safari Storme Vs MG Hector on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol MG Hector starts at ₹ 15.13 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 20.67 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the MG Hector costs ₹ 16.15 Lakh, whereas the MG Hector Diesel top-end costs ₹ 20.63 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Tata Safari Storme starts at ₹ 13.32 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 19.32 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the MG Hector base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 17 kmpl. The Tata Safari Storme base Diesel returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the MG Hector gets 141 bhp Petrol engine and 168 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Tata Safari Storme comes in 2 Diesel 148, 154 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Tata Safari Storme
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500
- MG Hector Vs Tata Safari Storme
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Bolero Camper Vs Mitsubishi Pajero Sport
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Tata Safari Storme
- Tata Hexa Vs Tata Safari Storme
- Toyota Innova Crysta Vs Tata Safari Storme
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Scorpio
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs SsangYong Rexton W
Recent News and Reviews
- Tesla In Talks To Use CATL's Cobalt-Free Batteries In China-Made Cars: Report
- Hero To Invest Rs. 10,000 Crore In Next-Gen Mobility Solutions
- New-Gen Hyundai i20 Pictures Leaked Ahead Of Geneva Motor Show Debut
- 2020 Hero Passion Pro And Glamour BS6 Launched In India
- Germany's Auto Heartlands In Peril As 'Golden Age' Fades
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review