Tata Safari Storme Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga comparison
Compare Tata Safari Storme and Maruti Suzuki Ertiga
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Safari Storme Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Ertiga starts at ₹ 8.69 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 12.05 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga costs ₹ 11.27 Lakh, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Diesel top-end costs ₹ 13.32 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Tata Safari Storme starts at ₹ 13.32 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 19.32 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 24 kmpl. The Tata Safari Storme base Diesel returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga gets 103 bhp Petrol engine and 94 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Tata Safari Storme comes in 2 Diesel 148, 154 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Tata Safari Storme
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500
- MG Hector Vs Tata Safari Storme
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Bolero Camper Vs Mitsubishi Pajero Sport
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Tata Safari Storme
- Tata Hexa Vs Tata Safari Storme
- Toyota Innova Crysta Vs Tata Safari Storme
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Scorpio
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs SsangYong Rexton W
Recent News and Reviews
- Tata Motors To Supply Tigor EVs To Gujarat Vij Under EESL Tender
- Ford India Introduces FordPass Connected Tech For All BS6 Models
- Maruti Suzuki Shifts Production Focus To Small Cars That Are Driving Sales
- Germany's Volkswagen And Daimler Push For More 'Sustainable' Chile Lithium
- FADA Asks Manufacturers To Only Dispatch BS6 Vehicles To Dealers With Immediate Effect
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review