Tata Safari Storme Vs Mahindra XUV500 comparison
Compare Tata Safari Storme and Mahindra XUV500
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Safari Storme Vs Mahindra XUV500 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mahindra XUV500 starts at ₹ 19.24 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Mahindra XUV500 costs ₹ 14.77 Lakh, whereas the Mahindra XUV500 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 22.22 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Tata Safari Storme starts at ₹ 13.32 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 19.32 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra XUV500 base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 14 kmpl. The Tata Safari Storme base Diesel returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra XUV500 gets 138 bhp Petrol engine and 153 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Tata Safari Storme comes in 2 Diesel 148, 154 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Tata Safari Storme
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500
- MG Hector Vs Tata Safari Storme
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Bolero Camper Vs Mitsubishi Pajero Sport
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Tata Safari Storme
- Tata Hexa Vs Tata Safari Storme
- Toyota Innova Crysta Vs Tata Safari Storme
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Scorpio
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs SsangYong Rexton W
Recent News and Reviews
- China's Auto Sales May Fall 10 Per Cent In First Half Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Likely To Buy GM's Thailand Car Plant
- General Motors To Wind Down Australia, New Zealand Operations, Sell Thailand Plant
- Clock's Ticking For Nissan Boss Uchida To Show He Has A Plan: Report
- Tata Motors To Supply Tigor EVs To Gujarat Vij Under EESL Tender
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review