Tata Safari Storme Vs Isuzu D-Max comparison
Compare Tata Safari Storme and Isuzu D-Max
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Safari Storme Vs Isuzu D-Max on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Tata Safari Storme starts at ₹ 13.32 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 19.32 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Isuzu D-Max starts at ₹ 7.72 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 9.09 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Tata Safari Storme base Diesel engine returns 14 kmpl. The Isuzu D-Max base Diesel returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Tata Safari Storme gets 2 Diesel 148, 154 bhp engines, whereas the Isuzu D-Max comes in 134 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Tata Safari Storme
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500
- MG Hector Vs Tata Safari Storme
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Bolero Camper Vs Mitsubishi Pajero Sport
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Tata Safari Storme
- Tata Hexa Vs Tata Safari Storme
- Toyota Innova Crysta Vs Tata Safari Storme
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Scorpio
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs SsangYong Rexton W
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Hero Passion Pro And Glamour BS6 Launched In India
- Germany's Auto Heartlands In Peril As 'Golden Age' Fades
- Made-In-India Renault Triber Launched In South Africa
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Facelift Launched; Prices Start At Rs. 4.89 lakh
- All-New Hero Xtreme 160R Unveiled; Launch In March 2020
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review