Tata Nexon EV Vs Mahindra Thar comparison
Compare Tata Nexon EV and Mahindra Thar
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Nexon EV Vs Mahindra Thar on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Mahindra Thar starts at ₹ 9.6 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 9.99 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Electric version of the Tata Nexon EV starts at ₹ 13.99 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 15.99 Lakh for range topping Electric model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra Thar base Diesel engine returns 13 kmpl. The Tata Nexon EV base Electric returns 312 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra Thar gets 105 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Tata Nexon EV comes in 127 bhp Electric engine.
Related Comparison of Tata Nexon EV
- Ford EcoSport Vs Honda City
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Aura
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Honda City Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Nexon
- Lamborghini Huracan Vs BMW i8
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Alturas G4 Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Honda WR-V Facelift: Things We Know So Far
- Tata Nexon XZ+ (S) Variant With Sunroof Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 10.10 Lakh
- Norton Sold 961 Engine Rights To Chinese Firm: Reports
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Skoda Auto Volkswagen Start Producing Face Shields At Chakan Plant
- GM Rolls Out Safety Protocols For Ventilator-Making Workers
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review