Tata Nexon EV Vs Kia Seltos comparison
Compare Tata Nexon EV and Kia Seltos
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Nexon EV Vs Kia Seltos on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Kia Seltos starts at ₹ 9.89 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 17.29 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Kia Seltos costs ₹ 10.34 Lakh, whereas the Kia Seltos Diesel top-end costs ₹ 17.34 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Electric version of the Tata Nexon EV starts at ₹ 13.99 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 15.99 Lakh for range topping Electric model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Kia Seltos base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 18 kmpl. The Tata Nexon EV base Electric returns 312 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Kia Seltos gets 2 Petrol 138, 113 bhp engines and 113 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Tata Nexon EV comes in 127 bhp Electric engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Tata Nexon EV and Kia Seltos
The Kia Seltos battles the bestselling Hyundai Creta, new sensation MG Hector and the Nissan Kicks. Read on to know which one outperforms the competition on what parameters. Read More
Related Comparison of Tata Nexon EV
- Ford EcoSport Vs Honda City
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Aura
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Honda City Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Nexon
- Lamborghini Huracan Vs BMW i8
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Alturas G4 Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS
Recent News and Reviews
- Coronavirus: Here's How Hyderabad Police Is Keeping Its Vehicles Sanitised
- DC Design Reimagines Hindustan Ambassador As An Electric Vehicle
- Bajaj Discover 110 & 125 Discontinued In India
- Tesla Cuts Contractors From California, Nevada Factories: Report
- UK Car Sector Warns: Supply Companies Need Cash Immediately
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review