Tata Nexon Vs Toyota Yaris comparison
Compare Tata Nexon and Toyota Yaris
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Nexon Vs Toyota Yaris on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Toyota Yaris starts at ₹ 9.89 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 16.46 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Tata Nexon starts at ₹ 7.97 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 84.58 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Tata Nexon costs ₹ 9.66 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Tata Nexon comes with a price tag of ₹ 15.08 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Toyota Yaris base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl. The Tata Nexon base Petrol returns 17 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 22 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Toyota Yaris gets 106 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Tata Nexon comes in 108 bhp Petrol engine and 108 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Tata Nexon and Toyota Yaris
The sub 4-metre subcompact SUV segment is the fastest growing and possibly most popular automotive segment in the country. With players like the Ford Ecosport, Mahindra TUV 300 and the Honda WR-V... Read More
Related Comparison of Tata Nexon
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- Delta Electronics Opens New E-Mobility Tech Experience Center
- India's Fastest Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Can Hit 0-100 Kmph In Just 5 Seconds
- Mahindra XUV500 Electric Concept To Debut At 2020 Auto Expo
- Tata Motors To Launch 4 New Electric Vehicles By 2022: N Chandrasekaran
- Ather 450X: Variants, Specifications And Pricing Explained
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review