Tata Nexon Vs Tata Tigor comparison
Compare Tata Nexon and Tata Tigor
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Nexon Vs Tata Tigor on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Tata Tigor starts at ₹ 6.39 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 8.58 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Tata Nexon starts at ₹ 7.97 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 84.58 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Tata Nexon costs ₹ 9.66 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Tata Nexon comes with a price tag of ₹ 15.08 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Tata Tigor base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl. The Tata Nexon base Petrol returns 17 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 22 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Tata Tigor gets 84 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Tata Nexon comes in 108 bhp Petrol engine and 108 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Tata Nexon and Tata Tigor
The sub 4-metre subcompact SUV segment is the fastest growing and possibly most popular automotive segment in the country. With players like the Ford Ecosport, Mahindra TUV 300 and the Honda WR-V... Read More
The Tigor is the most affordable subcompact sedan, while the Maruti Suzuki Dzire has been a top seller. We try and found out if the Dzire has what it takes to compete against a newbie like the Tigor Read More
Related Comparison of Tata Nexon
Recent News and Reviews
- Honda Delivers First Forza 300 Mid-Size Scooter In India
- Tesla In Talks To Use CATL's Cobalt-Free Batteries In China-Made Cars: Report
- Hero To Invest Rs. 10,000 Crore In Next-Gen Mobility Solutions
- New-Gen Hyundai i20 Pictures Leaked Ahead Of Geneva Motor Show Debut
- 2020 Hero Passion Pro And Glamour BS6 Launched In India
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review