Tata Nexon Vs Renault Kwid comparison
Compare Tata Nexon and Renault Kwid
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Nexon Vs Renault Kwid on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Renault Kwid starts at ₹ 3.25 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 5.54 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Tata Nexon starts at ₹ 7.97 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 84.58 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Tata Nexon costs ₹ 9.66 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Tata Nexon comes with a price tag of ₹ 15.08 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Renault Kwid base Petrol engine returns 23 kmpl. The Tata Nexon base Petrol returns 17 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 22 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Renault Kwid gets 2 Petrol 67, 53 bhp engines, whereas the Tata Nexon comes in 108 bhp Petrol engine and 108 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Tata Nexon and Renault Kwid
The sub 4-metre subcompact SUV segment is the fastest growing and possibly most popular automotive segment in the country. With players like the Ford Ecosport, Mahindra TUV 300 and the Honda WR-V... Read More
We pit the facelifted Maruti Suzuki Alto against its closest rivals Renault Kwid and the newly launched Datsun redi-GO. Read More
Related Comparison of Tata Nexon
- Ford Endeavour Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Scorpio
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Tata Tiago Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio Vs Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Tata Tiago Vs Tata Zest
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Tata Tigor
- Tata Tigor XM Petrol Vs Tata Tigor XZ Petrol
- Toyota Camry Vs Skoda Superb
- Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs Toyota Etios Liva Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
Recent News and Reviews
- Revolt Intellicorp To Expand India Footprint
- Lotus Readies New Manufacturing Facility For Evija Hypercar
- Updated Volvo S90 And V90 Unveiled; Gets Mild Hybrid Tech Across Entire Line-Up
- New Hero XPulse Prototype May Rival KTM 390 Adventure
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 India Launch Details Revealed
- 2020 Honda Activa 6G Review
- Toyota Vellfire First Drive Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review