Tata Nexon Vs Mahindra TUV300 comparison
Compare Tata Nexon and Mahindra TUV300
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Nexon Vs Mahindra TUV300 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Tata Nexon starts at ₹ 7.97 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 84.58 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Tata Nexon costs ₹ 9.66 Lakh, whereas the Tata Nexon Diesel top-end costs ₹ 15.08 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra TUV300 starts at ₹ 9.77 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 12.55 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Tata Nexon base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 22 kmpl. The Mahindra TUV300 base Diesel returns 19 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Tata Nexon gets 108 bhp Petrol engine and 108 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mahindra TUV300 comes in 100 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Tata Nexon and Mahindra TUV300
The sub 4-metre subcompact SUV segment is the fastest growing and possibly most popular automotive segment in the country. With players like the Ford Ecosport, Mahindra TUV 300 and the Honda WR-V... Read More
Though the TUV300 is the new kid on the block, Ford has given the EcoSport a mild update; still, it isnt as robust looking as the Mahindra. Moreover, you cant really take away the great... Read More
Related Comparison of Tata Nexon
Recent News and Reviews
- Maserati's New Super Sports Car To Be Named MC20
- Self-Driving Car Companies Complain California Test Data May Mislead
- Daimler Warns Of 'Significant Adverse Effects' Of Virus Outbreak
- Meet The World's First 3D Printed Hybrid Hypercar - Czinger 21C
- China's Geely Starts Online Sales As Coronavirus Keeps Buyers At Home
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun