Tata Nexon Vs Mahindra NuvoSport comparison
Compare Tata Nexon and Mahindra NuvoSport
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Nexon Vs Mahindra NuvoSport on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Tata Nexon starts at ₹ 7.35 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 12.13 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Tata Nexon costs ₹ 8.48 Lakh, whereas the Tata Nexon Diesel top-end costs ₹ 13.19 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra NuvoSport starts at ₹ 8.73 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 12 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Tata Nexon base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 17 kmpl. The Mahindra NuvoSport base Diesel returns 18 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Tata Nexon gets 2 Petrol 108, 110 bhp engines and 2 Diesel 108, 110 bhp engines, whereas the Mahindra NuvoSport comes in 100 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Tata Nexon and Mahindra NuvoSport
The sub 4-metre subcompact SUV segment is the fastest growing and possibly most popular automotive segment in the country. With players like the Ford Ecosport, Mahindra TUV 300 and the Honda WR-V... Read More
Related Comparison of Tata Nexon
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- MG ZS EV vs Hyundai Kona: Price Comparison
- MG ZS EV Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 20.88 lakh
- Daimler Profits Halve On Diesel And Restructuring Charges
- MG ZS Electric SUV Launch Highlights: Price, Specifications, Features
- Canadian Judge Approves $196.5 Million Volkswagen Fine For Diesel Emissions
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review