Tata Nexon Vs Mahindra Bolero Camper comparison
Compare Tata Nexon and Mahindra Bolero Camper
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Nexon Vs Mahindra Bolero Camper on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Tata Nexon starts at ₹ 7.35 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 12.13 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Tata Nexon costs ₹ 8.48 Lakh, whereas the Tata Nexon Diesel top-end costs ₹ 13.19 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra Bolero Camper starts at ₹ 8.56 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 9.19 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Tata Nexon base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 17 kmpl. The Mahindra Bolero Camper base Diesel returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Tata Nexon gets 2 Petrol 108, 110 bhp engines and 2 Diesel 108, 110 bhp engines, whereas the Mahindra Bolero Camper comes in 62 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Tata Nexon and Mahindra Bolero Camper
The sub 4-metre subcompact SUV segment is the fastest growing and possibly most popular automotive segment in the country. With players like the Ford Ecosport, Mahindra TUV 300 and the Honda WR-V... Read More
Related Comparison of Tata Nexon
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Nokia Halts Legal Action Against Daimler With Mediation Offer In Patent Row
- SK Innovation To Supply Batteries For Mercedes-Benz Hybrid Car In China
- Mercedes Benz, Bosch Begin Testing Driverless S-Class In San Jose
- McLaren 620R Limited Edition Race Car Unveiled
- Hero MotoCorp To Hike Prices Across Range By Rs. 2000 From January 2020
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review