Tata Nexon Vs Isuzu D-Max comparison
Compare Tata Nexon and Isuzu D-Max
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Nexon Vs Isuzu D-Max on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Tata Nexon starts at ₹ 7.86 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 13.12 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Tata Nexon costs ₹ 9.53 Lakh, whereas the Tata Nexon Diesel top-end costs ₹ 14.86 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Isuzu D-Max starts at ₹ 7.72 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 9.09 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Tata Nexon base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 22 kmpl. The Isuzu D-Max base Diesel returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Tata Nexon gets 108 bhp Petrol engine and 108 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Isuzu D-Max comes in 134 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Tata Nexon and Isuzu D-Max
The sub 4-metre subcompact SUV segment is the fastest growing and possibly most popular automotive segment in the country. With players like the Ford Ecosport, Mahindra TUV 300 and the Honda WR-V... Read More
Related Comparison of Tata Nexon
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Kia Seltos
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Ford EcoSport Vs Kia Seltos
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Hyundai New Santro
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Mahindra Marazzo
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Kia Seltos
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Honda Amaze
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Cross
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Vs Kia Seltos
Recent News and Reviews
- CNB Auto Expo Excellence Awards 2020: New Brand Debut - Great Wall Motors (GWM)
- 2020 Harley-Davidson Softail Standard Unveiled
- Toyota Vellfire Luxury MPV: Price Expectation
- 2020 Honda Africa Twin Launch Date Revealed
- Triumph Planning To Shift Main Production To Thailand
- 2020 KTM 390 Duke First Ride Review
- 2020 KTM 200 Duke First Ride Review
- 2020 Honda Activa 6G Review
- Toyota Vellfire First Drive Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review