Tata Nexon Vs Hyundai Venue comparison
Compare Tata Nexon and Hyundai Venue
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Nexon Vs Hyundai Venue on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Tata Nexon starts at ₹ 7.35 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 12.13 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Tata Nexon costs ₹ 8.48 Lakh, whereas the Tata Nexon Diesel top-end costs ₹ 13.19 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Hyundai Venue starts at ₹ 7.46 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 13.16 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Hyundai Venue costs ₹ 8.87 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Hyundai Venue comes with a price tag of ₹ 12.89 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Tata Nexon base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 17 kmpl. The Hyundai Venue base Petrol returns 18 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 24 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Tata Nexon gets 2 Petrol 108, 110 bhp engines and 2 Diesel 108, 110 bhp engines, whereas the Hyundai Venue comes in 2 Petrol 82, 118 bhp engines and 89 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Tata Nexon and Hyundai Venue
The sub 4-metre subcompact SUV segment is the fastest growing and possibly most popular automotive segment in the country. With players like the Ford Ecosport, Mahindra TUV 300 and the Honda WR-V... Read More
Related Comparison of Tata Nexon
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Flying Cars Could Lure Investors Away From Ground-Based Services - Survey
- Piaggio Ape Electrik Electric 3-Wheeler Launch Date Announced
- Honda City BS6 Petrol Launched In India, Prices Start At Rs. 9.91 Lakh
- Tata Motors Global Wholesales Down By 15% In November 2019
- Jawa Motorcycles Have A 5 Month Waiting Period
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review